Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dress 4: Cruisin'

This dress was inspired by an image I saw of a fashion week show, but I can't find that image for the life of me anymore. My favorite color is blue, and I like to consider turquoise and teal in the blue family rather than in the green family so I can include it in my favorite color range. Then on the more red side of the blue colors is purple, used in the purple belt--finished off by a cool silver buckle. Both teal and lavender are colors planned for Spring 2010. Also notice the boat neck. This would be a great dress for those with wider shoulders since it has the wider boat neckline. I've never been on a cruise, but apparently there's a black tie night, so the name of this dress is a play off of the boat neck, and the fact that it's a little bit fancier than Dress #3.

Here are some different belt colors.

Navy:

Coral:

Purple:

2 comments:

  1. I like it! And I like the modified version even better. What about doing the belt in some other colors... like navy blue or coral pink?

    ReplyDelete